- Elimination of multiple sample pretreatment steps: Such as precipitation, centrifugation,solvent evaporation and
residue dissolution steps. Simply filter samples and inject directly on to the column.
- Useful with a variety of sample matrices: Such as plasma, serum, whole blood, urine, plant and tissue extract.
- Compatibility with automated sample processing: Allows the use of automated HPLC system
- Reduction of potentially dangerous sample handling: By elimination of multiple sample treatment steps.
- Reduction of biohazardous waste: Compared with SPE sample preparation
- The low cost solution: By simple sample preparation, just requires filtering
There are two RAM Direct Injection Technologies:
- ISRP (Internal Surface Reverse Phase) such as GFF and GFF II for drugs, their
metabolites and the resolution of peptides
Catalog No. 47630771
- SPS (Semi-Permeable Surface) such as Nitrile, Octyl C8, ODS C18 and Phenyl for
Catalog No. 47630772