- The Ice flaker is small - sized, light and convenient for use anytime.
- Directly formed at low temperature, ice flakes are as cold as below -6ºC.
- Once formed, Ice flakes are dry, clean, beautiful in shape, convenient, sanitary and not likely to lump.
- Relatively big contact area and good mobility can ensure its full contact with refrigerated objects to realize good
- Without any acute edges and corners, ice flakes cannot damage the surface of refrigerated object but extremely benefit
storage and delivery anywhere.