- Vertical loading with service basket.
- Digital PID controller precisely controls the set temperature within ± 0.5°C
and sterilization time in min: sec.
- Dual LED displays current temperature and set temperature or remaining
- Stainless steel interior lid and top to protect from corrosion by water and
- Incolony heating element provides long life, resistant corrosion and high
temperature in repeated use.
- Triple safety feature for over temperature and pressure.
- For sterilization of bacteria, microorganism and virus with steamed hot air
usually at 121°C, 1.2kgf/cm2.
- Sterilzation for laboratory ware needs being sterilized as flasks, bottles,
pipets animal cages & Plastic ware broth or agar media for bacterial
cultural or disposal of biohazard wastes such as syringe, cloth gloves or